Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
Trusted Florida Personal Injury Trial Lawyer:
Being injured in an accident can have a drastic affect on your life. As you begin to recover from your injuries, bills from the hospital, doctors, and personal expenses start piling up. From your first consultation we truly listen to all your needs and concerns. Attorney Reese Harvey fights your personal injury lawsuit with experience and confidence, relieving you from the stress of your case so you can concentrate on your recovery. We have a track record of success defending the rights of personal injury clients just like you and getting the justice you deserve.
Extensive Trial Experience:
Attorney Reese Harvey began his legal career as a Prosecutor in Palm Beach County, giving him trial and courtroom experience that is unmatched by most personal injury trial lawyers. Reese is a compassionate, tough trial lawyer who gives every client one-on-one attention. Your case will NOT be handled by a team of paralegals, legal secretaries, and support staff. At the Law Offices of Reese Harvey your case will be handled directly by Attorney Reese Harvey.
Attorney Reese Harvey’s success litigating serious personal injury cases in Florida has won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients AND the respect of insurance companies. If you want a good professional Florida personal injury lawyer who is ethical, confident and well-respected in the community call the Law Offices of Reese Harvey today.
Call today to schedule your free, no obligation consultation at (561) 691-4511.
“You usually meet your attorney after one of the worst days of your life, you have problems, you want comfort, and you need answers . . . simple, straight forward, honest answers from knowledgeable, caring people. You want someone to fight for you! These above all things are what you need from your attorney, and what you will get from Reese and Karli. I strongly recommend you do nothing before talking to them.”
“Reese represented me on two different situations in the past couple years of my life. One was a hit and run motorcycle accident. I have NEVER met a more honest person as Reese Harvey. If he said he was going to do something, he did it! He and Karli are not only professional, they truly care about you. If I ever need representation again I will turn to Reese. I would, and have, recommended them highly.”
“Reese Harvey is a ‘go to’ attorney who keenly analyzes the law from both points of view. Reese is comfortable and confident in the courtroom, well-respected amongst his colleagues, honest, and always offers one-on-one personal attention. He leaves his door open post-trial for follow-up needed support. Reese demonstrated great empathy and compassion toward our unfortunate circumstances. His sincerity helped deliver a most favorable outcome for our case. Thank you Reese and Karli for all you’ve done for me and my family!”
“After a slip and fall I contacted the Law Offices of Reese Harvey, and his knowledge and expertise were amazing. His office is on top of everything and I am always able to talk to Reese if I have any questions. The Law Offices of Reese Harvey is very accommodating and have been wonderful to work with.”
“I cannot begin to tell you both [Reese and Karli] what a wonderful experience it has been having such a wonderful transition of my case. All the “t’s” were crossed and the “i’s” dotted. I would not hesitate to recommend your firm to anyone else in the future. Thanks again for the additional check. Now I can have my patio tiled! Best wishes for continued success. From good comes good.”
“Thank you for all you and your firm have done in my accident case. I cannot describe how appreciative I am. You have a great way of doing business and creating and maintaining relationships. It was great talking to you on the phone, you helped put my mind at ease during this whole process and I thank you again for it.”
Why Hire A Florida Personal Injury Lawyer?
- You are likely to receive more money for your injuries when you have an experienced Florida personal injury lawyer who knows how to successfully advocate for your rights.
- A good Florida personal injury lawyer knows how to force insurance companies to pay the maximum amount of money for your case by personalizing your case to insurance adjustors, forcing them to consider important elements of your case, and showing them how your injuries will be proved to a jury.
- An experienced personal injury lawyer knows where to look for all the expected AND unexpected sources of money for your injuries.
- Even if you are not the “suing-type” and don’t want to aggressively go after the insurance company, you should not pay out-of-pocket for injuries caused by someone else. An good Florida personal injury lawyer will help you get the money you deserve to pay for any expenses and lost income you incurred as a result of your accident.
Reese Harvey, Esq.
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Product Liability
- Vehicle Defects
- Theme Park/Amusement Park Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Construction Site Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Rental Car Accidents
- We represent our clients from a foundation of experience, integrity, fairness, and respect.
- We limit the number of cases we accept, ensuring your case gets the personal attention it deserves.
- We work as a team with our clients and encourage open communication.
- We have strong financial backing to fight the big insurance companies.
- We go out of our way to help you in any way we can.
824 US Highway 1, Suite 220
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Phone: (561) 691-4511
Fax: (561) 207-7850